READY TO BUY A HOME IN SOUTH FLORIDA?
Buying a home is a significant decision. It will require transfer of a deed, title search and plenty of other paperwork. Choose a knowledgeable and professional Realtor to help you find the home you love. Here are basic home buying tips to help you make informed decisions.
- Mortgage pre-approval. This means the bank will assess your credit history and other factors, then tell you whether you qualify for a loan, and how much. Our knowledgeable and professional team can assist you 24/7.
- Determine what kind of home you want. Some items to consider are:
- In what area of town you would like to find your dream home?
- Number of bedrooms and bathrooms?
- Would you like a pool and/or a home with a water view?
- Search for homes, contact me Maralys Valdes a knowledgeable and professional Realtor to help you find and tour homes. As your professional Real Estate Agent, I will be by your side to explain the ins and outs of the process and help you make the best decisions at every step.
- Find your dream home - Present offer - negotiation - counter offer and reach agreement.
- Home Inspection, Title work and appraisal.
- Schedule closing, Final walk through and Closing.